Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Friday, 17 February 2012

Exam Sickness.

Finally finish my phamacology exam >.< So stress!!! I din sleep well this few days...busy preparing for the exam, lots of things to study and memorise. :'( At last, I had fall sick now...I got sore throat, headache, fever,  tachycardia and abdominal pain. Just take paracetamol after my dinner. Now, I feel drowsiness...Gonna go on my bed and sleep until tmr afternoon then wake up XD


Having "Slack Party" with Pricilia and Kelvin in library...We sleep, playing hp, laptop, chat with our open book.The most funny thing is FROM 11am-1.44pm, about 2hrs plus, I only had wrote one word on my note : "Biology" -.- I enjoying our slacking but really not feeling well today...My sister said I had Depression of Exam...
I had chat a lot with a girl today. She told me about her stories. It make me more understand about this friend. I cried while listen to her stories, I oso don't know why, I just can't control my emotion, because our problem, stories are just so similar. But, I'm more fortunate than her a bit. So, I felt sorry to her.I hope we can become a good friend soon. And I'm willing to be your listener  :) Jiayou! Don't stress yourself, everything will be fine at the end.










































I felt really really tired and sleepy now...Hope the NSAIDs [Paracetamol] won't hurt my stomach...Anyone still remember how to prevent GI irritation? Because I had forgotten all the notes I study about phamacology Tomorrow gonna prepare for Bio...That subject also had a lot a lot to study and memorise!!!!!! So, I can't fall sick at this moment!!!! Jiayou fight for the Semester exam! I can do it! Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment