Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Fight for exam.

This few days my school life was sucks! sigh...I hate people forcing me to do something. But, frankly, I really no do anything to you all or talk bad like accusing a fake matter.I also no betrayed anyone of you and we don't want to fight.We just hope that our class can gone back normal and harmony. I felt so scared when people keep force me to do something. I even had phobia on my ringtone now. Thx the others...really...for supporting me behind still. I appreciated it. Friends, whose you feel comfortable and happy with. Not stress. I felt sorry too because I decided to leave you all now.But You all are really the friends I treasure a lot :) Thx for taking care of me and like me at the past. If you all want to hate me now, gossip about me or post anything about me, go ahead :) I won't fear or angry. Because life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

OMG!!!!!! Semester exam gonna coming soon :/ Nightmares!!!!! hais...Now then I start studying for it.Hope it still won't too late. Phamacology is just make me crazy @@ A lot to study...So many drugs need to memorise T.T I think I will go IMH soon after exam...Camp at NYP library now...I think I'll stay at here until 8pm.I enjoying studying alone in this small corner. Here is so quiet and I can charging my hp too. Study + blogging + listening music XD Hope I got absorb all the notes I study hehehe.

Valentine day coming soon too. Next tuesday!!!!! Wahaha but it still a normal day for me. So sad I'm still single this year. I mean not only this year...I had single about 18 years 1month 8days!!!!!!! OMG! I think my dream will come true XD I'll single for my whole life and save a lot of money and then go travel the world :)))) So sweet sia my dream! Haha No flowers No letters No chocolate No boyfriend No worries :) I'm a positive girl. I had my plan too. After graduated, then finish my 3yrs bond with hospital, then I'll leave letters for people I loved, then leave my home, leave s'pore, leave my friends, leave my family, bring all the money I save, go travel the world. It's a beautiful and sweet dream right? Agree? HAHA! Shhh...anyone who had saw and read my blog and dream, please do help me keep this secret. Hehe don't spread kay? I siao liao~~~Always watch drama see charming kpop stars hehe make me feel like going korea to find my boy >< jk only larrr~ Don't too serious on what I said. It's all dream! DREAM! 白日梦 :((((


Okay. So in conclusion, I had waste about 20mins on blogging...So I have to go back to date with my books noe :( Blog next time. To be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment