Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Days after CNY. 步步惊心

Long time no updated my blog...full of spider web alr!!!!!! XD

After new year...I becoming so fat...face full of pimple too...:'( It's all my fault...I too enjoy myself at msia alr...Eat non stop...sigh...

Luckily, spore had only four days holiday include weekend so tht I can start schooling then stop eating LOL.

School life was full of fun...I enjoying everyday with all my friends...I had really gone back normal now...Gone bck to the real me again :) But school is still stress too. I worried for my semester exam π_π It's a lot to study sia...I hate french still...I don't even interest on this language -_- Frankly, it's super duper boring n I really don't like the lecturer n class...damn noisy too...ppl laughing screaming chatting...it's all affect my mood. Anywhere, hope tht tmr gsm french assessment I can pass and get flying colours...I'll do my best. And wish all my friends good luck too ^^

China wave this few days HAHA crazy about the drama - 步步惊心 <3 It's a very nice drama and full of charming actors and actresses!!!! I love 刘诗诗 so much~~~~~~~Although at the middle of the drama I get quite angry of her stupid character but I still love her so much...She damn pretty and just look like an fairy to me :))) I cry non stop at the last three episodes T_T They reallyyy act very well...I can even felt the pain through their words n tears.

不牵手也可以漫步风霜雨雪 不能相见也要朝思暮念。

只想让你知道 我真的很好 爱一生 恋一世 我也会等你到老。

只愿与君执子之手 与子携老。

若曦 四爷 八爷 十四爷 十三爷 十爷


最好不相见,如此便可不相恋。

最好不相知,如此便可不相思。

最好不相伴,如此便可不相欠。

最好不相惜,如此便可不相忆。

最好不相爱,如此便可不相弃。

最好不相对,如此便可不相会。

最好不相误,如此便可不相负。

最好不相许,如此便可不相续。

最好不相依,如此便可不相偎。

最好不相遇,如此便可不相聚。


只有这样 我才能拥有我所要的 保护我所爱的 没有权利 我只能看着你们受伤 却无能为力- 胤禛

 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment