My Favourite Photos of this Febuary.
Hi.Hehe long time no blogging already :( Quite busy preparing for semester exam...I had change my blogger address --- flowingtears, sound emo right? I think I'm a emo kid actually...but Shhhh!!! haha this is my secret ahhh don't spread XD
Library had became my 2nd home :( No choice.Sigh...I only can focus study in library...At home, I just slack, wasting time, read novel, watch drama, sleep, eat, chat with my open books -.- That's whyyyy exam period I will camp in library! Hais, I jealous for those who no need study then can get high score...I, no matter how hard I try,I study,I just can't be the one who score A or higher GPA. This sem as usual, I only hope I could pass all the subjects and all my afford won't be wasted. And for all my dearest classmates and friends, hope we all can do our best tmr and good luck! I'll pray for you all tonight. God bless.
Read quite lots of novel this few weeks, wow! haha I think I addicted on novel than drama now...But I like happy ending one! Whyyyy mny novel so sad!!!!! Make me emo :(( I had listen a lot chinese songs recently too. I love Penny Tai, JJ , Jay Chou, 棉花糖's songs...Hehe but korean songs still the best larrrr!!!!! Hope I can be a korean too XD kiddin~ Yesterday 14.2.2012 Valentine Dayyyyy!!!!! But, so sad it's still a normal day for me, I celebrate alone in Sengkang Library with books :( I blind date with Mr.Phamacology and Famcom too. They gave me pissed off face because I can't understand them at all...Hais...FB and Twitter the worse! It ruined my mood! Everyone posting their couple photos lar, check-in, video,status of valentine...It's seem sweet but it make me jealous too!!!!!! Argh! When??? When I can found my Prince~~~~~~~~~~~~The one I love and the one who love me too...And we lived tgt happily ever after. T.T My friends [ xz , susu ] they always said: " 你眼光太高。" But really what~ Have to wait for the one I love appeared too ahhhhh~Can't because of my loneliness then accept the ppl I don't like what~ Yup.If I'm the girl like that, it too selfish! So, I'll wait for the fate.God please let my prince faster appear in my life, hehe I'm too lonely larrrr when I saw those couple sweet sweet tgt!!!!!!! XD
Okay, that's the end of my blog today. Gonna preparing my exam for tmr! Mr.famcom waiting for me now...date with him ltr ^^ Bye! To be continued...
This is how I felt now...::( STRESS!





No comments:
Post a Comment