Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

March.

My holiday was sucks! Nothing to do...Just slack n slack, tried hard to waste a whole day :( Actually, I wanna to do a part time job,but as usual my mummy disagree -.- She said why need to go work, holiday just rest at home or help her do housework enough >.< Hais...tts whyyyy I damn free until my whole day = Sleep Eat Sleep Eat TV handphone Sleep!!!! Becoming a real piggy soon! Holiday make me day dream a lot too XD keep dreaming~and dreaming~ Sigh...And I had a lazy go out syndrome...Idk whyyy I just wanna stay at home do nothing, but don't wanna go out :(

 I miss my grandma now...Just felt very sorry to her after visiting her :( She become weaker and weaker this few months. And she always told me tht she wanna go home. Hais, but how could I do? How could I help her? I felt helpless sometimes. I do felt sorry but I just can't help ;( All the aunties, uncles with a big big house, but they just don't want take care of her...throw here throw there,so in conclusion, end up in nursing home. 树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不待。I hope they may understand that chinese quotes. Grandma having severe diabetes, that day my mum bring her go hospital checkup, doctor said that if the leg wound worsening, maybe need amputation. OMG! My mummy nearly cry,because she know that my grandma surely can't accept the truth. All I can do was just pray, pray to father lord to heal my grandma's wound. She too old for amputation, why can't just left her enjoy the few years more then leave the world peacefully? Yep,I know world was just full of unfairness! God, just give her mercy,and give her strength to survive. I still need her by my side. And she so cute when I taking picture with her :) Because I using 3G to take the pics so that can see ourselves thru the screen, then she very excited and said:"哇,嘉慧,里面有我耶~" People will becoming back a little kid when they grow older, and I felt very cute :)) Lastly, nothing to say,just get well soon. We need you still.

 Watching Dream High 2 during my holiday. It's quite a nice and funny drama. And, in my opinion, I think cannot keep compare it to the Dream High 1 when watching. Then, you can feel that this drama, all the actors got put in effort too. They act very well. I like 2AM - Jung Jinwoon a lot!!!!! He damn cute XD I like T-ara Jiyeon too, although she act as a stuck up and action idol in this drama, but she still very very bery prettyyyyyyyy <3 I fall in love with her eyes and hair >.< Kang Sora okok only ler, don't know I don't really like her~~~ The JB sooooo cool HAHA he a bit look like my SHINee- KEY oppa :))) And Sistar- Hyorin...OMGGGG she can sing...REALLY WELL!!!! I love her voice!!!! So, intro-ing you guys this drama! Go watch ahhh!!! HAHA 赞!;)

Today is a beginning of a new month - MARCH :) I hope that all the problems will be solved, and my life may go on smoothly! Woohooo! Days passes quite fast ^^ I looking forward meeting my school mates!!!!!! And for the chalet!!!!! HUHUHU Countdown was just begin! Chalet, I'm coming!!!!! <3 

Some of my favourite quotes in February :
1. Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day. 
2. GOD always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for   every sorrow & a plan for every tomorrow. 
3. Life sucks when you have a good heart. You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. And most importantly, you love too much.
4. Have you ever noticed that the most sadest person have the most beautiful smile?
5. I hate when people judge you and they don't even know you.
6. Haters don't hate you. They hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.
7. If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid question.
8. If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain.
9. You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, Never say goodbye.
10.The rain falls because the cloud can no longer handle the weight. The tears fall because the heart    can no longer handle the pain.


 

2 comments:

  1. take care chris god will bless your grandmother get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete