Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Friday, 24 February 2012

HOLIDAY.

It's HOLIDAYYYYY!!!!!! Finally finished the last paper of my year 1 :))) Frankly I had flung my sociology paper as childbearing :( And this socio...more worse...Hehe...I dun understand the saq question at all T.T But...I will prepared for my sub paper during this long long long break...Huhuhu...π_π Poor thing larrrrr!!!!! 

I come back to Johor, Jb, Kulai yesterday!!!! Last night having a wonderful dinner done by my beloved mummy ^^ She cooked all my favourite dishes. And the moment I eat, I felt the sweetest taste frm mum thru the foods. I love you mummy...really...You had and will never abandoned me...I know...You are the one by my side always :) My bro had sprained his leg, not his first time alr,he love football,it's crazy alr his love XD But still hope tht he would recover soon :) I love him too actually...HAHA although we argue,fighting all the time,but I know we always love and accompany each other always...Today, we go apply for the new broadband tgt. P1 max, still okay lo, at least can online everytime la ^_^ 

Watch a lots of drama!!! Enjoying the moment of slacking! I had finished one Korean Drama-Empress 女帝 and one Japanese drama-推理要在晚餐后. I love both of these two drama...it's really really nice!!!! The actors and actress all act very well! Can see their effort thru the drama. But the Empress, I can't accept the ending!!!! Whyyy??!! Why the script so sad?? It make my tears keep flowing non stop T.T hais...I know 不完美的结局,才会令人刻骨铭心,but I still prefer a good ending :) Just finished a super duper nice and romantic movie---失恋33天。I damn love tht movie!!! And for sure it has a sweet and good ending "黄小仙, 以后不管发生什么事,你身边的一米范围内,一定有我在。" 我好像看完后,也有那么一些些的希望我身边,会出现一个,能让我愿意永远守护,陪伴的人,如果出现了,我应该就会死心塌地永远跟着他,就是那种就算背叛全世界也不会抛弃他的呗But, too sad haha I think in my world, the people like that won't appeared anymore and the real me, my real soul can't even trust and believe and depending on a people. I know I will forever alone. But still pray that I may getting married at 30/33/35 :P haha I wanna to be a old but beautiful bride! I want to be an independent , mature woman! So, I will study hard, working hard, learning hard, and earn lots of money to feel secure :) And don't be surprised, tts me!!!! ^^V 

Gonna go sleep soon...start my drama or novel day tmr.
Thx for ur patience to read my long long blog! Goodnight world! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment