Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Monday, 12 March 2012

Sweet time by myself.

Yesterday~~~~After church, go shop shop with my pretty mummy at IOI ^^ She buy a lot a lot products at Faceshop >< The sales girl become my mum's friend alr -.- LOL but im lucky and happy too! Mummy had bought mask and a nail polish for me too hehehe ^^ Happy happy!!!<3



My brodarrrrr~~~~~Mr.Charlton had bring one group of his friends from football team back home =.= He said that because they having football practice during these holiday but his friend's house all far from school, so he show his kindness bring them all home...They will camp at my home until saturday >.< hohoho~~~My mummy don't know yet. May god bless him. Amen.

Just now I had downloaded a new apps of photography -- LOMO CAMERA~~~~Not bad sia~ Having fun taking pictures ^^ Im too free, bored,slack now...No one finding me go out :( Hais hais hais...I think got spider web grow on my hair and face alr...Sigh...One week more!!!!! After enjoying slacking this one week!!!! Gonna start our attachment luh~~~Hais...CGH reallyyyy far from Punggol...All the best to me >.< Maybe have to wake up reallyyyy early then run to there :((( 
Finallyyy had read my didi blog yesterday...OMG idk he had so much problems during his form 6 life...Anywhere wanna told him that, no matter what happen, jiejie won't leave him ^^ Hope he will doing well on studies and STPM :) Stand by YOU always! jiayou!
2AM finallyyyy release their new MV todayyyy ^^ I love that song and their voices still <3 Jinwoon reallyyyyyy kyo~boshisoyo~daebakkk~~~on acting now ^^ MY SUNSHINE BOY~~~~~~<3


 My SUNNY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had released quite lots of new album photos yesterday!!!! My favourite is KEY OPPA~~~~~~~~~~~~He's sooo sexy @.@ I like his new hair colour very very very nice too >.< Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~OMO~~~~Nomu nomu nomu boshisoyo!!!!♥ SHINee come back come back~~~~tolawa~~~><

Sometimes I can't understand myself :( I can't control my emotion. I know God will guide me, accompany me went through all the difficult parts of my life. Depression? Crazy? No, I will be cure and heal, I mean all my wound inside my heart, my brain, will be heal. Hope I can do my best on attachment, really can help all the patients, many people think that nurse are like maid or slave to the patients, but what im trying to said is, your thinking was damn childish and uneducated. Because if everyone can be a nurse then why should we study so much? Just find the maid to be nurse in stead~ So, as a nurse, we can't even thinking that way like others. If you, your ownself think like that, how others know that you're professionals? So, I will be passion and helping, treating the patients by my heart. Just like the 1st time attachment at KTPH, I love the feeling of accompany the Ah gong Ah ma ^^ And fortunately, all the Staff nurse and our CI had saw my effort too. I appreciated it. Jiayou anywhere~ I wanna be a nurse that bring warmness to the others. Helping people helps myself too, to forget my past, my problems. Hwaiting Tina~! You can do it ^^

Aiguuuu...Gonna go back slacking now :( Eat a lot while bored >< Gain lots of fats...Hope I may lose all the fats during attachment ^^ Okay! Bye! It's all for today~ Qin Gu Yar~Annyeong! To Be Continued... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment