6.3.2012 Finallyyyy!!! After waiting for so long! Chalet I'm Coming~~~~~~hehehe early morning start packing all the stuff! And don't know is lucky or what~haha Yesterday was SUNNY day :))) But, frankly, very HOT -.-
SHASHI THE GREAT [ Son ] , CHIOBU [ Sifu ] and Me :) Our job of chalet day is Check-in >< We find hard for the Pasir Ris Costal Sand Resorts :(((( Almost fainted while carrying all the heavy stuffs, then the weather super hot, then walk a lot also T.T After walk and walk and lost about 30 mins, finally we had found the chalet and check-in, then we enjoying ourselves, slacking, playing, chatting, shopping **Cheers -.- , eating while waiting for the others. ^^
At night :) BBQ party was started!!!! HUHUHU...while everyone busy cooking, preparing for the foods, I...busy busy eating :P And be a camera man too hehe taking mny mny pics :) <3 Having lots of fun~~~~Especially when Azie reached, because we all finally meet our little Princess - Shanza ^^ She so obedient, so quiet and cute :) She very popular too XD We all fighting for taking pics with her! Then, we felt very happy, because Kat joining us too that night! Hope she had enjoy herself and having fun with us! But, I HATE COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!! And idk why the chalet was full of them!!!!!!! Everywhere!!!! Especially at 2nd lvl's room >.< So, in conclusion, at last we all sleep at downstairs HAHA!
Today, I wake up quite early hehe because yesterday im sleep very well XD From 1am-7.10am then wake up :) Realising the others all so sleepy and tired :( Especially my sifu's hand muscle,joints pain, she said very severe pain until maybe she will go back msia todae too. I felt sorry to her and my son...Hais hais hais...If she go back alr, my son sure super lonely,emo, but then if she stay, herself will not happy and enjoying also.Sigh...Don't know how :( So complicated...Hope everyone enjoying yesterday and today chalet-ing.I having fun and happy that meeting you all <3 NR1101 Fighting! ^^
At msia's home :) Wahhhhh~~~reallyyyy feeling good at home ;))) Gonna go and pack my things again >.< So, BYE~~~~!!!!!<3 To be continued and HAPPY HOLIDAY...! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment