This is my present for my cute son on last saturday XD Because she saw my wall post for my beloved susu and she request for me to do so. HEHE, but frankly son...mummy love you very very much~ You're so caring as a friend and also as a son. You always concern about me, and text me, call me all the time. Today, you're the 1st and last ppl who call me after saw my status. Thanks a lot son. It make me stronger. :)
My new dp and photos taken from last weekend. Today is Monday. Actually it's should be a good beginning but I had wake up a bit late today and when I running to the bus stop, maybe because I didn't take my breakfast. So, blood glucose & BP all very low. That's why something really scary happened this morning. When I reached the bus stop, I still feeling okay. But suddenly I had the urge of vomiting, got cold sweat, heartbeat really fast, my eyes can't even see anything [ really can't see anything] the eyes and mind were blank. And I still remember because of my eyes I had knocked many people at bus stop. And I really dizzy and even nearly knocked the wall. But after 10mins pass I'm slowly going better, and my eyes can see too. So, I slowly walk back home and called my CI-Ms.Too. Sigh...she force me go and see the doc and take mc. And also do my replacement on Saturday >.< hais hais hais...I got told her if I'm feeling better already, should I go back to work this afternoon, but she refused my suggestion. :( Very sad and some more one simple MC and one fever drugs cost $32 -.- And the most important thing is I had no fever...HAHA anywhere I get scolded by my mummy too, she really worried about me and it's make me felt sorry and bad. From now on, I'll sleep early, wake up early and compulsory taken my breakfast before out.
SHINee's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's really bright my days. I had fallen in love with 5 boys for 4 years and the feeling is amazing! I love all all all all about SHINee. And this few weeks their comeback stage on all TV show was just AWESOME! Forever BLING BLING SHINee :)
P/S : Last week I enjoying my 2days posting at Casuarina Primary School, Pasir ris with 5 of my team members -- Brendon, Aishah, Xiuru, Qianqian and Sixuan. We all enjoying our time together and having really many funny talks on the two days XD Especially our Embarass Group [ Brendon Aishah Me] funny debate with Qianqian =P We all like small kids too. HAHA we had also learn what's JUJUBE from Qianqian LOL~ The staff there all treat us super super nice and friendly, but it's really bored and nothing to do. And the canteen foods haha omggg it's sooo damn cute, all sooo small >< And the kids there was so cute too, but quite noisy and naughty. Got 3 boys from Pri 5 asking me whether I'm a sec1 student =.= And I told them I'm already super old from sec1, then they asked me did I finished my sec school alr XD So, Mr. Brendon said I should felt happy because I look so young hehehehe. Thanks for his comfort anywhere. I love kids. :)
Intro-ing two chinese songs of my favourite today.I love both songs' lyrics :)
一个人的时候 不是不想你 一个人的时候 只是怕想你 一个人的时候 如果下起了雨 也会学你把伞 丢到一边 七月份的尾巴 你是狮子座 八月份的前奏 你是狮子座 相遇的时候 如果是个意外 离别的时候 意外的看不开。 ---- 曾轶可_狮子座
我也不会难过 你不要小看我 有什么熬不过 大不了唱首歌 虽然是悲伤的歌 声音有点颤抖 也比你好得多 我还是很快乐。--- 刘惜君_我很快乐♥










No comments:
Post a Comment