19.3.2012 MONDAYYYYY~! Our 1st day of attachment >.< Nightmares had been started...Need to wake up super early for morning shift...But, luckily no need train, punggol had direct bus go Tampines or Pasir ris, so I may reached hospital on time :) Our CI SSN Ms.Too orientated all of us and we also learned many things from her! She very nice and friendly CI but quite strict too, especially on nursing attire and profession.
20.3.2012 2nd day of attachment~~~~Afternoon shift! Damn boring and reallyyyyy nothing to do and learn. Everything had been done on morning alr...then afternoon is serving meds and taking parameter. Only staff nurse can be the one serving meds so we all just follow them whole afternoon XD Observe and observe and observe >.< Although we not doing many task but still super duper tired because we had been standing 7hrs excluded 1hr dinner break. My legs lost feeling when I reached home. I treasure bed and sofa a lot during attachment. That evening got one male patient suddenly result out then found out is a TB patient...OMG it's damn scary...And he had been immediately transfer out to isolation room...This let us know we taking risk when work! So government increase our salary is correct! And stop complaining about nurse's salary lar s'porean! We work very hard!
21.3.2012 3rd day of attachment! Damn busy night I had went through! 4 patients admitted into our ward and my cubical. Doing 2 of the admission. Thanks for the helping from NYP Yr2 male student nurse --- Low Z X~~~LOL this guy damn helpful~Without him, I really can't handle one troublesome Ah gong and his family! Thanks to our CI from NYP Mike Goh too ^^ Help me on handle soome difficult task and keep teaching me a lot of new things and giving me advices. But I reallyyy enjoying busy working life more than nothing to do. Because when you're busy handle patients, the time pass super fast. I still have the passion on nursing eventhough it's make ppl panic stress tired...and sometimes even disappointed because not everyone may appreciated what you had do for them and they'll just keep complain and complain. But I still enjoy this work. Can learn many things and make you felt proud of yourself and satisfied for life. People, please be understanding us and respect this career! Thanks! I really really love taking care of you all. Must be healthy after discharge and don't coming back again. :)
22.3.2012 Today no need go for attachment HAHA but only our class...Because we're having SHS today~!!!!!!! Morning our class had gather at spore Health Promotion Board and having our orientation and seperate of grps. Then, later we follow our own group and go to the primary school. It's reallyyyyy awesome and fantastic day for 6 of us - Brendon Aishah Xiuru Qianqian and one more girl frm others class. Seeing the nurses giving injection and health assessment for all the primary school students. And they sooooo small and cute XD I love kids! But they're very noisy too! We just can observing what the nurses and doctors do but we can't by our own. So, quite free lor~ After the assessment, go for 1hr lunch break, then come back just sit under aircon then 6 of us chit-chating gossiping laughing XD Woohoo~~~~reallyyyyy enjoy there annd same we felt sorry for the ppl tht work so hard attachment in hospital while we're enjoying~ Brendon is such a friendly and funny guy! And I don't even know until today~and his mandarin PRO! Qianqian damn cute HAHA keep saying some UFO language! Anywhr the conclusion is we enjoy our life todayyyyy<3
My angels, my boys, my sunshine -- SHINee MV of SHERLOCK finallyyyyyy release today!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy although I still can't forgot the anger about the lie and rumors and SME! But still super super super happy when the moments watching this MV~! SHINee had already becoming the rank No.1 searching over the world. DAEBAKKKKK~!!!! I love the songs, I love the album, I love their style, and I love all about them! The only 5 guys that I had been fallen in love with is called - SHINee. #Without a word, you embraces me. Now, I'll shine on you like a dream. --- SHINee_Onew. And the most funny things is...SNSD - Jessica act as a ghost in this mv?! XDD SUPPORT!!!!! I sure will call my sis help me buy from korea!!!!!!! SHERLOCK!!!!! Waiting for me!!!! You'll be mine! ^^
OKAY~! I'LL BE HAVING SHS AGAIN TOMORROW ^^ Can enjoying slacking and chatting around again! Happy ^^ Now watching SHINee's live performance of their comeback stage on M! Countdown~~~~~<3 Then tomorrow they'll perform on KBS then saturday perform on SBS :))))) WELCOME BACK SHINee oppa! And HWAITING~!!! My tears start flowing at the beginning intro part!!!! Soooo touch, it's reminded me tht SHINee had been accompany me 4 years...T.T
TO BE CONTINUED...





No comments:
Post a Comment