Share a good news! HEHEE Why title today is_Lucky girl. Because...I won concert tickets again!!!! This time round more besttttt :D Shinhwa "The Return" One night in S'pore Sentosa Ballroom :) VIP seats 2nd Row! Damn near siaaaa >< Thx KIA for the tickets! And thx to all my fb friends, old school friends and some SG friends that help me share the link and vote for me! Thanks. Thx God too. I'll be grateful. My sista even happier than me...lol...I practicing all the Shinhwa songs and fanchants this few days! Shall do the best to oppa and be a responsible and good SHCJ [ shinhwa changjo] <3 Tonight OPPA will arriving SG at 21:30 at Changi airport Terminal 1 by flight OZ751. Gonna go airport fetching them! XDD Fighting Changjo Fighting Shinhwa oppa!
This two days addicted to 3 songs :) SNSD_PAPARAZZI F(x)_ELECTRIC SHOCK WonderGirls_LIKE THIS <3
♥ Pretty girls ♥ KOREA ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment