Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Monday, 18 June 2012

Lucky Girl Part II_신화 사랑해요 ♥

Today is the new and a 1st day of this week. Hmm...What am I talking about? LOL...Last Saturday was so amazing and all the memories was still fresh in my mind. I think I having Erotomania! >< The 4th concert in my life and I spent it with Shinhwa. Hehee Thx KIA for giving me a chance to meet my dearest Shinhwa oppa especially MinWoo. Some more VIP seats!!! And thanks RSW Compass Ballroom! The security was not strict at all compare to Indoor Stadium. Btw the environment was gorgeous and classy! Really super close up with Shinhwa that day until I felt like dreaming. Encore moments MinWoo oppa pour and spray water to me! Having Fun really...with this 6 awesome guys. Must fulfill the promise by coming back S'pore again! SHCJ [Shinhwa Changjo] will waiting for euuu~ Fighting! Have a good rest, and I am really really extremely missing you guys right here right now! Annyeong oppa! :)















Today was so HOT and TIRING...But FUN too :) Having group meeting at Woodlands with Ruzy Azie Kezia :) Filming MH ICA video! And you guys included me were all so cuteee >< Otw bck Punggol...unfortunately the train stuck at AMK due to the train track fault. And the passengers and I had been moving and changing for 3 trains -.- SMRT imma so damn hungry and dying while waiting for you all the repairing the track! Sigh...But got another lucky thing too! I won tickets again! But this time round not concert is Movie tickets for SADAKO 3D Preview Screening! They email me that I had won the contest by answering their question and they had pick me up from others. Tomorrow at GV plaza Lvl 6 :) Horror movie my favourite!!! Some more in 3D! Wondering going with who uh... :P

Okay! That's the end for today! Hope this week everything will go on smoothly and fine. And next week have a good start in school after 2 weeks holiday! To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment