Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Friday, 13 April 2012

Freshies!!!! ^^


Enjoying watching "ROOFTOP PRINCE 屋塔房的王世子" VERY VERY VERY FUNNYYYY♥ OMG!!! Best Drama among the others!!! Micky YooChun suit to be comedian XDD♥ And Howwww can he be so charming >
At the same day, my sec sch buddy--- fenfen in a r/s alr!!!hmmm...zikzikzik...my friends all slowly having bf alr!!!! OMGGGG!!! HOWWWW??? Later left me alone there...HUHUHU T.T Lonely~~~I Mr.Lonely~~~I had nobody~~~ Sigh...it's should take time..."My boyfriend in future, his confirm
losing direction at somewhere, my prince, faster find your way out!!! I'm here waiting for euuu <3"

4minute new comeback song --- VOLUME UP!!! HYUNAAAAA MY SEXY DIVA!! YOU'RE THE BEST SEXIEST HOT GIRL IDOL ALWAYS!!! sarang haeyo UNNIE ^^

Pictures received from my beloved UNNIE in Seoul~~~~ Unnie cheong mai kamsa hamida♥ MY SHERLOCK AND FACESHOP PRODUCTS!!! Unnie told me sherlock inside have Five booklet of SHINee member alr so no need worry about the cover outside. And unnie gonna be back tmr...heehee faster come back i missing you alr!!! ^^

First time for me helping my friend on so much money but feeling so good. Doing police report whole evening in both countries. Sigh...I HATE MALAYSIA, sometimes, really, kena pick pocket so easy. WTH! I know how it's feel when losing I/C, ezlink, OCBC card, dollars and ringgit. It's horrible, terrible nightmares for a person. And they will felt helpless too. Hope my friend will feeling better, and her mummy won't scolding her anymore. I'll pray for you, hope Father Lord giving you power. God bless.
---姐妹, 这两个字不是说说而已, 我永远都会像今天一样在你需要我的时候,陪着你,给予你精 神,金钱上的支持。嘻嘻,表偷偷擦眼泪咯,我会心痛。



Thursday~~~ Received my prisy whatapps at 1++am haha that Kelvin invited us for helping on SHS club for orientation because their shortness of helpers. Actually, the time before prisy find me, my Goddess of SHS -- Sarah had find me on fb too. She asking me why I quit the club. HAHA then she saidd she wanna to find out the answer. Because she, herself felt that the management of the club now was sucks. And she felt guilty and sorry for us and some others members. She said many of the people incharge now the attitude was bad and unfair too. But, she had alr graduated so can't change anything. I felt so bad listening to her. sigh...sarah what I am telling you it's truth, I really like you personally since my year 1 sem 1 orientation. You're so beautiful, cheerful, kind and friendly. And I love your smile :) You had a lovely daughter and you're a strong mummy. You'll always the person I most respect in this club. And you told me that in this club, no quit this word, heehee I am always your member. That's made me felt warm and touch. Love you and take care, senior!
Having fun on that day too! Thx for Kelvin invitation and KOI from my son! Reunion with buddies ---"Malaiyane", Aishah, Wendy, Sifu and son too~ ^^ 



 120414 Orientation day!!! Our SHS theme --- RETRO <3 Having fun in school~ But, only when spending time with my buddies >< If not, it's quite boring too! HAHA enjoying having sweet time seeing cute boys in school :))) LOL! But, nursing only have few, SBM have more~~~Heehee! Rickson said I had became pervert alr :( OMGGG!!! It's not my fault lerr, eyes just automatic focus on cute guys! I still an innocent and pure inside out XD
My NYP T get from SHS Club thx to Kelvin! HEHEE You're not a liar :) But it's for Freshmen...Not OGL...HAHA I still can pretend as Freshies?? XD WELCOME FRESHIES!

SHINee's Back!!!! Woohooo Chuka hae oppa!! Champion song of this week_SHERLOCK! ^^♥

 Okay~ gonna go church later :) End here nowww :) To Be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment