Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Thursday, 5 April 2012

ATTACHMENT @ CGH







5-4-2012 Our last day of attachment in CGH ward 36 :((( This attachment is lots different from the last attach at KTPH...Here can learn more nursing skills reallyyyy compared to the other.Time flies really...The moments of orientation day was still fresh in my mind and now finished our last day alr...I will treasure and miss all this memories we spending together, and I had grow up too during this posting. Gonna miss all this staffs, charming doctors n patients, and our team mates for a few days...HEHEE Take care guys! And for some patients, so sad sia, the moment we finished duty n gonna said goodbye but you all still sleeping :( Anywhere I love you all, my patients. Btw thx for Bed29 auntie ur kiss on my cheeks XD And I know you all love me too. God bless. Get well soon n take healthy diet, lastly don't ever come back hospital anymore. For staffs, fighting! I got saw you all hard work during this three weeks. Thanks for helping, teaching and guide me with full of patience. Three words again I LOVE YOU.

During this attachment I had realized something too. Sorry to say, but its really true, msia level of study reallyyyy damn low sia! My ward got one training staff nurse, she is an indian from msia, and just graduated at Taylor University Degree, but I heard from the sister(nurse manager) was she dont know anything, ask her this, she dont know, ask her that she also dont know, and the most crazy n funny things is SHE DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS THE SIDE EFFECT, INDICATION, NURSING IMPLICATION N DOSAGE OF PANADOL N PENICILLIN!!!! Wow Pro  sia~ Her standard lower than NYP year one student -_- ***Give her a clap...

This percy pig soft sweets is given by a person that I dislike the most during this attachment, she is the one make me angry and mad because of her unprofessional. But, anywhere still thx for ur sweets and I love the Thank You board that you do for our ward36. Its very nice. And Sorry to say that I still dislike you my friend ;P

Gonna countdown for my First Crush - SUSU 19th birthday tonight!!! HUHUHU...VERY HAPPY ;))) And Happy Birthday to my Prisy too whose birth on today!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment