Raining now...writing my blog while doing revision for phamaco and bio :) Nothing to do but thinking of you...I miss the days we study together,tuition together,gossip together...Miss the days you believe me,miss the days you scold me,miss the days you protect me...But,you just ignore me now...
Listening to korean drama ost...the music is so sad and make me cry...I love CN blue Yonghwa's voice...Waiting for the rain to stop and I want to see the rainbow...Last year, we saw a double layer rainbow together at field. It's so beautiful
I like gossip...but I won't making stories and spoilt others people's friendship...That's my conclusion :)
Wuhoo~~~next week learning a new language --- French! Excited for coming GSM lesson and learn together with my beloved friends...I love my classmates,they all so kind and friendly...I treat them just like my family, I love my messy couple, laoma , da ge, sis , gong zhu and perrrriyah XD
The end of my blog today.Continue my revision. Jiayou...chill~! ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment