Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Forgive Me ♥ My Sem2

Laogong, sorry to tell you something...please promise me you won't angry me...Sorry T.T I felt so bad now...Next saturday, I promise you that I'll accompany you go salon...But,suddenly my sis decided to go visit my grandma at Johor Jaya on that day.So,our family all will go together...Sorry...): I really felt bad now...I know you sure will angry and sad...sigh...Yeobu, cheong mai biyane...cheh so hamida...


Sem 2 now...All subjects is so different compare to sem1...It's so challenging...STUDY STUDY STUDY for my future now...I must do my best on my sem2...The moment I saw my result of sem1, it hurt me a lot...my GPA is damn low...It really teach me a  lesson...So,I'll chang my way to study...and do my best...Jiayou Hwaiting ♥ But, I really enjoy the time in school spending time with all my beloved classmates. Sarang hae Qin Gu Yar  

No comments:

Post a Comment