Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Baby U ♥ To You

Hmm...Finally get a good rest during my weekend after a crazy busy tiring week! Monday had done for my Skill Test. Really thx God. I pass. And the lecturer gave me good comments. :) Amen. 


Thursday finished my Bio Practical Test. Argh! I totally forgot to study the pictures I shoot down from lecturer's slides. So, I don't think I could get a good result but it's okay. That's it. It's fated.



I had becoming Teen Top fans too during this few weeks! Thanks Shinhwa_Andy! To gave us Teen Top this group. They're soooo sexy!!!! Hot guys ever ><





Today slack eat sleep internet kpop drama PPT and play w my dearest_Prince Ethan :) I love him.



Planning for future too these days...I gonna study hard, graduated from nyp and work as a staff nurse in CGH. Then I must work hard, and earn lots of $$$. I must learn Korean and get certificate. HAHA then I must keep myself updated w kpop news and keep young looks! I must KEEP FIT ALWAYS! And when I gonna turn 30's, I'll quit my job, quit nursing. Leave my home and migrate to Korea. Maybe...I'll be a tour guide...Hmm...or to be a translator? Hehee! Hope my dream will come true. God bless me. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment