120423 Spending my 1st morning shift at Paediatric ward 31~ Time pass very fast when dealing with kids but tiring too~
Ulcer n sore throat was killing me slowly :( Make friends with lots of kids :) They all so cute but evil XDD
And sometimes I realized I laughing alone on bed hehee when think again all the funny scene in ward~ A 3yrs old boy molested me by hit n hug my butt XD A 15kg little gurl keep asking me to carrying n hug her too. A 10yrs old boy said my hair is using 'SOCKS' to bun -_- And he keep asking what's lecturer/ what's teacher!!!! OMGGG KIDS WERE SO DAMN INNOCENT N CUTEEE♥
Olympics too with them in ward~ Run here run there, chasing n carrying all the little monster. But I love them more n more nowww...Especially when they hug me, my heart melting...
I had take quite lots of photos with a poor little boy_Darwish XDDD SECRET~ Sigh...because nyp rules can't take pics with patients so can't share it out...His story was damn kelian lo...But LOVE CAN CHANGE A PEOPLE. I know Farha, Wendy and I had change this little boy's attitude day by day. He now more sweet, cute, funny, innocent from the day we didn't know him. Kids can't scold them everytime, it's make them more violence actually...You should love them, make them feel comfort with you, and make them felt secure. So, I think lots of the staffs in the ward should improve this uh~ They are not caring at all to the kids :( And it make us felt sorry. Sometime, we wondering too, if the kids without us, who gave them care and love. Because many of the kids in the ward were mostly on abusive case, and they without parents, nurses is the only one who can take care, love and change them during the period.
"Sick of this world. Reality was cruel. And I still not mature enough to handle n control my tears. But, I'll always remember life moves on." That's what I felt during this posting.
I AM, this movie will start showing in SG on 31st of May :) I surely will go and watch it :) Love this song_Dear My Family ^^
I love this song a lot a lot~ Yangpa, Davichi_Hyeri and Hanna - Love is all the same. So addicted to this song.
Lots of my favourite idol comeback luh~~~~ B.A.P - POWER , UKISS - DORADORA and GirlsGeneration_TTS_Twinle :) All very niceeeeee~ And the songs and dance were addicted too :)
120425 NYP CLUB CRAWL :) Go back school after morning shift with my babe prisy to sign up for Swimming Club! Hehee WE BOTH VERY STEADY sia~ We really go n join this club tgt XDDD Purchase all the new year2 sem1 lecture notes too~ OMGGGG all the books sooooo thick sia! Especially the mental health!!!!
120426 Saturdayyyyyy :) After church went out with my prisy for searching our new swim suit :) Traveling almost all city of SG T.T Bugis,Cityhall, orchard and somerset。At last, we had found our new swim suit at Takashimaya LOL and because of discount my Arena swimming suit it's only cost $19!!!!!! :))))) Hehee after completed our mission, prisy bring me to somerset flea market at SCAPEEEEE OMGGGG!!!! It's such a shopping paradise...reallyyyyy...I swear I must visit that place again ^^
On the same day, my nephew got his new motorbike from his parents :) See how happy he was! I love the smile! It show happiness :) He is really a lucky boy that born in a good family. May God bless him.
Kathryn told me that when I was happily watching HOT GUY EVER_Jay Park at home on channel 8 awards...She alr watch his live show on that afternoon.Somemore she told me it's very very near because it's just a showcase...Sigh...And she win the free ticketttttt T.T FULL OF Jealousy...
120428 Malaysia is a beautiful and perfect country. But the only thing we need is a new, good government. Fighting BERSIH! Malaysia had corrupted n full of lies but the honest n righteous will always support you all. You say 1Malaysia but your polices using car to knock your people, and causes 1 victim died. YOU R A KILLER NOT PM~ One word for you SUCKS!
120501 HAPPY LABOUR DAYYYYY :) DRAMA AND MOVIE TIME AT HOME TODAEEEEE :) And I sleep peacefully til 12.45pm wake up nehhhhh :DDD Rainyyyy day too. Tomorrow is a new day. Fighting for my afternoon shift and bring joy again to all the kids :)









No comments:
Post a Comment