Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Saturday, 7 January 2012

By myself.

Last night was so scary...and when I wake up I realised the tears on my face...My nightmare was so scary...In my dream, i had change to be a scary person...I'm rude n hurt others.Did I really change? I felt so helpless and alone. I look like sandwich now,did I? So please tell me if I do change to worst if you really treat me as your friend.

I love my friends and family.But it seem like eventhough how much you love them...people will still betray you or abandon you.It so scary.And some people is just so scary.Even your loved one can lie on you who I gonna to believe? But I still believe miracle and nothing is impossible,at least some of friends are really true to me and they really concern and love me.

Why I drop into the darkness again although I had promise myself on christmas eve n new year that 2012 I won't be sad n emo anymore...

Only thing I could do is pray and talk to God...And hope God and Jesus could lead me to the good path and give me their hands hug me when I gonna drop into the darkness again.

This week is so stressful for me.Its full of presentation and test.But I'll do my best and hope luck will fall on me...haha at least just let me pass enough (: Jiayou titina!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment