After finish my assessment go outing again with classmates to watch a nice,funny,romantic movie - Already Famous :) I love Alien huang~~~!!! Enjoy watching movie with friends...hahaha our Ang Mo Kio trip again...-.-
After finish movie-ing,go back home and family outing to Inle Myanmar Restaurant to celebrate my domestic helper-Laydy 34th birthday ^^ Myanmar foods is sooo yummy~~~~Love it so much!
111209 Gym today with my friends!!!!! I feel so good after run for 6.2km/1hr hehehehe damn tired now! have to rest early tonight and save energy for tmr Girls' Generation concert!!!! Woohooo!!! Hope I still can get the girls official goods tmr!All the best for 1st concert tonight snsd :) See you tmr♥♥♥
Enjoy webcam tonight! hahahaha so fun! but it's sad tht i can't listen u guys sound clearly :( Chat next time girls! I love C4 SevensssSsss♥ Yuna!!! Congratz and wish u'll happily ever after with xxx ^^ Jiayou! Excited for meeting SNSD ><♥
111210 Tonight I had spent the most wonderful n unforgetable night wif 9 Angels! At the end tiffany said:'i love spore fans mre than chilli crab!' LOL! Thx Sunny Tiffany Yoona for giving flying kiss to pen B fans! Thx Taeyeon Seohyun Jessica for waving a lot in front of us :) Thx Sooyoung Yuri Hyoyeon for dancing for us.Thx snsd for ur kindness tht giving us a long long encore time! So Nyuh Shi Dae sarang-hae!♥ Finally meet my Goddess tonight! I really enjoy singing along all the songs! I felt like i'm in dream tht i can see 9 Angels so near!I love the encore video!So sweet have my shinee oppa wif snsd ^^ So Nyuh Shi Dae my angels my girl my sunshine ♥ Hope to see all of u again! Gonna cry at the moment SNSD said 'Annyeong SONES!' Kamsahamida Girls! Girls' Generation make you feel the HEAT♥ Thx for singing 32 songs forr all of us! I really missing you all now...Don't be too tired and rest well girls :) INTO THE NEW WORLD. THE END ^^
111212 Monday :( Stress and busy doing lots of homework and assignment...I finding hard for the news and article about some days already...but our group no one helping me...I don't think to be a responsible member need people keep reminding the same thing lorrr~you should know what you have to do.That's a common sense for me.I not accept such reason like you no remind me to do, you no call me to do so and so...we're a group! sigh...some people even worse! what?! no arrange for meeting? LOL! funny sia! Meeting? You all soooo busy and I still remember the moment I ask her to find articles...she just said tht "we bring some newspaper tht day to let Clemaus choose enough lar! no need meeting~" Liar! and today you just changed your words in front of lecturer! WTH! You got find two articles at HOME...So,did you bring it today for consultation? No. You all din prepare anythg all people are waiting for others to done for them...WL please lar we all alr old enough to know what we had to do for the group lor! Don't push the responsible to me.I'm very weak.My heart My mind all very weak...I can't think for 5 brain :( But, thx God.He give lots of good friends and classmates that support and helping me always.I really appreciate it :) I don't care the others anymore I'll just do my best.I don't care what you all think of me.Maybe you all think I'm such a asshole/bitch but it's okay! I had my group of friends that won't abandon me and support me.That's enough.And I had give my best and responsible so I won't felt any sorry to all of you that I complain our problems to lecturer.If you all din change the attitude I won't care anymore,I just do my part of work :) Woohooo! It's felt great to write out and voice out all my feeling!Just finish tmr Childbearing tut3's slide and some phamaco ICA :) Lastly...write a lot today~hahaha Thx friends! Joanne Kathryn Jessie Weichun Mr.Bean Huihang Laoma Xiaozhen Shashi Wendy ^^ Thanks!




























No comments:
Post a Comment