Rainy day today...so cold...I love the feeling the rain pour on my face hahaha my sis said I crazy...sitting beside the window watching the rain...It's so beautiful...
I like my new hp...It look so nice...Thx for my sis for bought a casing for me today :)
I miss my mushroom a lot...although we had different life,different friends,different experiences now...But mushroom always know me the best :) She so sweet n lovely...always take care of me...I miss mushroom family too...I miss grandma most...Grandma always nagging me to eat more, she treat me just like her own grandchild...I miss my sec school life...I miss all my old school friends...Thx for your post in my profile...It cheer me up...I also don't know why I felt so touch when I saw your name appeared in my profile...Thx laogong...Jiayou for your studies...Although I know that you don't like your school and people there...but you must be strong! Don't bother them...I know you can do it :) You too,don't be sad...I'll always be there for you...Always! When they bully you,when you felt sad,lonely I'll accompany you...walk till the end


No comments:
Post a Comment