Yoona Sunny

Yoona Sunny

Monday, 2 May 2011

米修米修 ❤

Laogong...i promise u that i won't divorce with u again...i won't dump u because of any reasons...
I love u more than a friend but i know we are not lover...But i really missing u now...
My heart felt broken n bleeding when i heard that u like somebody...
I'm so complicated and sensitive...I know...
My brain always tell me that u don't need me anymore...
When the moment i saw ur profile status...i though u don't want let other ppl know u r married...
I though i'm a burden for u...but i'm false...
When i read ur message...i cry...i really cry...
Because i know i hurt u that day...i know i should listen for ur explain before i done anything...
Laogong...i want to tell u...i really care for u...and i need u always...
Although i got my new friends now...
But u will always in my mind...So...promise me don't leave me...

U R THE VVIP IN MY HEART FOREVER...AND I HOPE TO BE UR VVIP TOO...WILL I ?


No comments:

Post a Comment